O Lord, let all these prayers come to You like a sweet aroma and let them fulfil the purpose in our lives, and take all the glory in Jesus name. Amen.
1) O Lord our God, by the breath of Your mouth the Heavens were made and all the host of them. Lord l pray, bring the counsel of the nations that rise against You to nothing in Jesus name.
2) O Lord, You are God of Righteousness, You declare things that are right. O Lord l pray, all the nations that forget God, make all their plans to no effect in the name of Jesus.
3) O Lord, all the counsel of the ungodly people to destroy Your commandment, it will never stand in the name of Jesus.
4) O Lord, all the nations that rise against Your words, rise against them in Jesus name.
5) O Lord, every ungodly counsel to destroy Your children, turn it against them in Jesus name.
6) O Lord, overthrow every nation that forget You in the name of Jesus.
7) Your word says there is no peace for the wicked. Every nation that says there is no God, that turn all Your good work to evil, O Lord take away Your blessing and Your peace from them and let them know that You are the Almighty God and let them seek Your face in Jesus name.
8) Lord Jesus, Your word says, "Whosoever put his trust in You shall never see shame" - (Romans 9:33). l pray Lord Jesus that every plan of the enemies to destroy my life, turn it against them and give me victory in Jesus name.
9) O Lord, Your word says, “No condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus” - (Romans 8:1-2). Lord Jesus, every fault and secret sin that the enemies are using against me physically and spiritually, let Your blood erase them all and blind every eyes of the wicked one toward my blessing in Jesus name.
10) Lord Jesus, Your word says, “Therefore if anyone is in Christ, He is a new creature; old things have passed away and behold all things have become new” - (II Corinthians 5:17). Lord Jesus, make me to be a new creature. Renew me with Your blood in Jesus name.
11) Lord Jesus, put Your invisible mark upon me and my household in Jesus name. (Galatians 6:17)
12) Lord Jesus, Your word says, “Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you” - (Matthew 7:7). My Saviour Jesus, l ask You that every blessing You have promised me, and the one l personally requested from You, bring them to pass in Jesus name.
13) O Lord, You are the Almighty God. Jehovah is Your name. You are the Maker of this earth. Lord, do not remain silent. O God, do not hold Your peace, and do not be still because Your enemies make a tumult, and those who hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken evil counsel against Your people. Do to them as You did to the people who rose against You in the time of old. Fill their faces with shame so that they may seek Your name. Let them be put to shame and disgrace so that they may know that You, whose name alone is the Lord are the Most High over all the earth in Jesus name. (Psalm 83)
14) Holy Spirit of the Lord, l need You every day of my life. Lead me, fill me every time and be the Controller of my heart and my life in the name of Jesus.
15) Jesus Christ, then You spoke to them saying, “l am the light of the world. He who follows me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” - (John 8:12). Lord Jesus l pray, let Your light shine upon my life and my household in Jesus name.
16) Lord Jesus, refine me; make me for Your own use - (Jeremiah 18:1-5). Make me Your vessel unto honour - (Acts 9:15) in Jesus name.
17) Lord Jesus, Your servant that You are using to change the life of Your children, I pray he will never lack of Your anointing. Take every flesh away from him; guard and protect him and his household; direct him in all his ways; bring every promise to pass and take all the glory in Jesus name.
18) O God, the ordinance of cleansing You have given to Your son, any power that want to challenge Your power in the life of Your children, O Lord, let Your Spirit raise standard and consume such power with Your fire in the name of Jesus.
19) O Lord, the ordinance of cleansing You have given to Your son, let it spread throughout the whole world and take all the glory in Jesus name.
20) Lord Jesus, all Your children You have brought to this place in Your name, guard and protect them and their household. Be a father to them throughout all their journey of this earth. Shine Your light upon them; fight all their battle for them; set them free from the net of the enemies; go before them; lead them in every area in Jesus name.